How to Make Coffee Cookies with Nuts
Coffee lovers and sweet-tooths will delight in these cookies. They are crumbly and boast of a tender coffee flavor and a rich nut taste.
Ingredients for Coffee Cookies with Nuts
- Flour: 220 gr.
- Butter: 100 gr.
- 1 egg
- Instant coffee: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 100 gr
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Ground walnuts 100 gr.
- The whole almonds for the filling: about 30 pcs.
Recipe for Coffee Cookies with Nuts
- Rub butter with sugar and whip up with egg until you get a fluffy creamy substance.
- Add coffee, sifted flour with leavening agent, pinch of salt and chopped walnuts.
- Knead soft non-sticky dough, cover it with a film and leave to stand by in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Roll up 30 dough balls, place a whole almonds into each ball.
- Bake at 355 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.