The softer and tenderer the meat, the more muscle tissue it contains, the more valuable it is, as it contains a lot of proteins. According to the latest data, pork is not as fat as it has been considered. A piece of lean pork has not an awful lot more fat than that in a dietary chicken breast. The main health benefit of meat is the fact that it plays a role of a catalyst of one’s physical energy. Besides, meat is rich in necessary substances: iron, zinc, calcium. This is why one needs to pamper their own carcass and eat pork chops once or twice a week. Besides, it’s very tasty.
Ingredients for Pork Chops
800 g to 1 kg pork (brisket) 2 eggs 100 g flour Salt, black pepper to taste 100 vegetable oil 1 onion.
Recipe of Pork Chops
- Cut the meat across fibers into pieces 1,5-2 cm in thickness.
- Tenderize the meat from each side so that it becomes half as thick.
- Salt the meat and add pepper from both sides to your taste.
- Roll the pieces in flour, remove excess flour.
- Fold in the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork.
- Then quickly dip the meat pieces in the eggs and place them on a warm frying pan with oil. Note, that there should be enough oil to prevent the meat from being burnt.
- Fry every meat piece until it becomes golden brown for about 5-6 minutes from each side.
- Serve the pork chops hot with onion rings, cucumber prickles and sweet pepper and any side dish to your taste.