Philadelphia rolls are popular for a delicious mixture of salmon, avocado and cheese that go along well and taste tender. If you have the ingredients at hand, you will find the rolls easy to make even if you are not very experienced at cooking. They may come out not very impressive-looking at first but they are sure to be very tasty.
Ingredients for Philadelphia Rolls
- Rice: 150-200 gr.
- Smoked salmon: 300 gr.
- Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Rice vinegar: 35-40 ml.
- Salt, sugar: to taste.
- Nori seaweed sheets.
- Soy sauce.
Recipe for Philadelphia Rolls
- Boil the rice according to this recipe – Sushi, let it cool down and pour the seasoning over it.
- Cut the salmon in pieces of the same size or buy cut fish.
- Peel the avocado and cut up into pieces.
- Peel the cucumber, take out the seeds, cut into thin slices.
- Wrap some clingfilm over the makisu mat, put half a leaf of nori on it, smooth side down.
- Spread the rice evenly and then turn the leaf over.
- Put on a sheet of nori Philadelphia cream cheese, avocado and cucumber slices on top.
- Roll it up with the help of the makisu.
- Place the fish pieces close to one another over the film.
- Wrap them around the roll so that it is completely covered by fish.
- Without taking the film off, cut the roll in two and then cut each half into three.
- Eat sushi with chopsticks, dipping each piece into the soy sauce.