You can make a wonderful, quick and very light jelly dessert with fresh strawberry, sweet red wine and gelatin. Many kids just love jellies. You will also enjoy it. Natural homemade jelly is very healthy; it is nice-looking and stomach-friendly. In this recipe only natural products are used. This nice and tender jelly will enrich any table.
Ingredients for Strawberry Jelly
- 300 g fresh strawberry
- 50 g sweet red wine
- 80-100 g sugar
- 12-14 g gelatin
- Cream and mint leaves for garnishing
- Rinse strawberry and remove stems.
- Chop about 200 g of strawberry very finely, pour in a glass of water, add sugar and boil.
- In the meantime, arrange the rest of berries in creamers.
- Then, strain strawberry syrup through a sieve, squeezing slightly.
- Add wine and some gelatin into hot syrup. Stir intensively until gelatin is fully absorbed.
- Then pour the mixture into creamers and put in a fridge for an hour.
- When jelly is set, remove from the fridge.
- Dip each creamer into hot water for a few seconds so the jelly slides off easily.
- Garnish with cream, mint leaves and serve.