Sangria is a popular Spanish beverage made up from wine and fruits. Having drunk it once, it is impossible not to develop a fondness for this heavenly incomparable taste. The beverage is light, flavorful, easy on your head, it cools down and brings restfulness even to highest tempers. Sangria is highly popular in sunny Italy with its delicious wines and sweet fruits. There is a similar drink in America called sangaree. Sangria is perfect for parties or a romantic dinner. It is made with inexpensive wine, any fruits and spices will do.
Ingredients for Sangria
- 2 pt or 5 glasses red wine, you can take sparkling wine
- an apple, two peaches, a bunch of grapes, an orange
- a sprig of mint, sugar or honey to taste
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto or any other liqueur
Recipe for Sangria
- Cut grapes in two and take out the pips.
- Cut up all the fruits and mix them with wine and liqueur.
- Sweeten up and add chopped mint.
- Put sangria into the fridge for about an hour.