The Recipe for Coconut Panna Cotta
This dessert has a bright coconut taste. It will be very gentle, if you take the natural ground coconut not deprived of cream. Such a coconut is fatty and slightly moist. It is great for desserts, pancakes and pastries.
Unfortunately sometimes ground coconut is sold rough and dry like sawdust. No matter how good the cook is, it impossible to get anything good out of such tasteless substance.
So try to choose well.
Ingredients for Coconut Panna Cotta
- Any fat cream: 500 ml.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- Ground coconut: 100-150 gr.
- Leaf gelatine 5-6 plates (10-12 gr).
- Any berries, mint and syrup for serve.
Recipe for Coconut Panna Cotta
- Bring cream and sugar to a boil stirring constantly. Take them off the cooker. Add ground coconut.
- Gelatin pour with cold water for 10 min. Remove water from gelatin and place it into the hot cream. Stir energetically until complete dissolution of the gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into glasses, put into the refrigerator.
- When the cream cools down, pour the syrup over. Decorate with berries, mint and enjoy.