This is a recipe for soft cookies with a pleasant tropical flavor of coconut. Everyone who is fond of coco is sure to enjoy it!
Ingredients for Coconut Cookies
- Flour: 125 gr.
- Coconut ground: 100 gr.
- Butter (room temperature): 100 gr.
- Finely ground sugar: 100 gr.
- Eggs: 2
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- A pinch of salt.
Recipe for Coconut Cookies
- Whip up soft butter with sugar until you get fluffy cream.
- Add eggs and coconut shavings, give it a good mix-up.
- Sift flour with baking powder over the coco mixture.
- Knead soft dough, leave it for about 20 minutes.
- When it has come to, put it into a piping bag and set out on a baking tray in small portions, you can do it with a spoon.
- Bake at 340 degrees for about 20 minutes. But, be guided your oven, because they are baked in different ways.