Try crispy and flavorful rice fritters with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella. They come out cheap and easy to make, and they have no gluten in them. Fritters make a great snack or side dish, or a whole meal. You will like the taste!
Ingredients for rice fritters with cheese
- Rice: 1 cup 200 g.
- Mozzarella: 50 g.
- Grated Parmesan: 3-4 tbsp
- Eggs: 2
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Salt, pepper, oregano and other spices: to taste.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Recipe for rice fritters with cheese
- Boil rice in water until it turns to sticky mush.
- Mix in eggs, finely chopped mozzarella, grated Parmesan cheese.
- Put the dough onto an oiled frying pan with a spoon and fry fritters until they acquire a nicely golden crust.