https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/riso-fritelle1.jpg 300 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-04-10 11:31:172013-04-10 11:31:17The Rice Fritters with Cheese Recipe
Try crispy and flavorful rice fritters with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella. They come out cheap and easy to make, and they have no gluten in them. Fritters make a great snack or side dish, or a whole meal. You will like the taste!
Ingredients for rice fritters with cheese
- Rice: 1 cup 200 g.
- Mozzarella: 50 g.
- Grated Parmesan: 3-4 tbsp
- Eggs: 2
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Salt, pepper, oregano and other spices: to taste.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Recipe for rice fritters with cheese
- Boil rice in water until it turns to sticky mush.
- Mix in eggs, finely chopped mozzarella, grated Parmesan cheese.
- Put the dough onto an oiled frying pan with a spoon and fry fritters until they acquire a nicely golden crust.