Making Yoghurt with Ricotta and Currant
This slimming-diet dessert is sure to appeal to everybody who is dieting or takes good care of their health. It will make a healthy breakfast, a nice snack during the day, or even eat shortly before bedtime.
It is also good for diabetics because it contains maple syrup, no sugar.
Ingredients for Yoghurt with Currant
For 2 servings
- Thick not fat plain yoghurt (we had the Greek): 200 gr.
- Ricotta: 200 gr.
- A handful of red currant or other berries.
- Maple Syrup to taste.
Recipe for Yoghurt with Currant
- Mix yoghurt with ricotta and whip up a little.
- Add maple syrup.
- Place into glasses, adding whole berries.
- If you like, you can put the yoghurt into the fridge for about 30 minutes, and enjoy.