https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ingrediente-per-gnocchi.jpg 362 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-02-06 09:30:122013-02-06 09:31:12Potato gnocchi with salmon and cream sauce
Gnocchi are dumplings. You can buy gnocchi or make them yourself. Look up the recipe for potato gnocchi on our site Here. Potato Gnocchi with salmon in cream sauce – mild flavored dish that please everyone.
Ingredients for Gnocchi with Salmon
- 1.2 lb gnocchi(500 gr)
- 0.2 lb smoked salmon (100 gr)
- Shallots: 1
- Cream: 200 ml.
- Olive oil.
- Fresh ginger root: 2 cm
- A couple sprigs of parsley.
Recipe for Gnocchi with Salmon
- Pour some oil onto a frying-pan to cover the bottom and fry finely chopped shallots until it becomes transparent, with grated ginger.
- Then add the chopped pieces of salmon, parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the cream. Simmer the sauce for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- In a pan pour 3 liters (15 cup) water, add a large spoonful of sea salt.
- When the water boils, pour the gnocchi. Stir time and again.
- When gnocchi have come up, take them out with a draining spoon and put on the hot frying-pan with cream sauce.
- Mix and serve immediately.