Gnocchi are dumplings. You can buy gnocchi or make them yourself. Look up the recipe for potato gnocchi on our site Here. Potato Gnocchi with salmon in cream sauce – mild flavored dish that please everyone.
Ingredients for Gnocchi with Salmon
- 1.2 lb gnocchi(500 gr)
- 0.2 lb smoked salmon (100 gr)
- Shallots: 1
- Cream: 200 ml.
- Olive oil.
- Fresh ginger root: 2 cm
- A couple sprigs of parsley.
Recipe for Gnocchi with Salmon
- Pour some oil onto a frying-pan to cover the bottom and fry finely chopped shallots until it becomes transparent, with grated ginger.
- Then add the chopped pieces of salmon, parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the cream. Simmer the sauce for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- In a pan pour 3 liters (15 cup) water, add a large spoonful of sea salt.
- When the water boils, pour the gnocchi. Stir time and again.
- When gnocchi have come up, take them out with a draining spoon and put on the hot frying-pan with cream sauce.
- Mix and serve immediately.