Making Coco Pancakes
These soft pancakes (fritters or flapjacks) can make a nutritious and tasty breakfast for the whole family. Who will refuse a treat of hot, freshly baked pancakes with a wonderful tropic coco flavor?
Ingredients for Coco Pancakes
- Kefir or yogurt: about 2 cups.
- Flour: about 1 cup.
- Shavings coconut 1 cup.
- Eggs: 2
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Recipe for Coco Pancakes
- Mix kefir or yogurt with eggs, sugar, and coco shavings; whip up with a wire whisk.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, mixing unceasingly. You should get dough like thick sour cream; if it is too thin, add more flour.
- Pour some oil on a frying pan, heat it well.
- Put on the dough with a spoon, one spoonful per one pancake.
- Fry on both sides until they acquire a golden crust.
- Laid out on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- When serving, sprinkle on top of another coconut