Dorado is a tasty and lean dish loved by everybody. Having eaten it once, you are sure to want to have it again. Dorado is usually cooked whole, medium-sized fish considered the best. Whichever way you prepare it you are guaranteed to get a dish of unforgettable taste.
Ingredients for Dorado Baked in Foil with Lemon
- 3 dorado
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoonfuls of dry Italian herbs
- olive oil and salt
- Clean the fish, gut and wash.
- Cut lemons along in thin slices.
- Coat the fish in olive oil, sprinkle with spicy herbs, salt.
- Take three pieces of foil, oil them, put onto each two lemon slices, then a fish, and then two more lemon slices.
- Put one lemon slice into each fish’s belly. Wrap up the foil.
- Bake in the oven heated to 356 degrees for about half an hour. Serve dorado hot without unwrapping.