We wrote earlier about this tasty fish with white, soft flesh. People learned how to farm gilthead seabream in shallow ponds as early as in Ancient Rome. In nature, this fish can grow up to thirty inches long and live up to twenty years. The gilthead seabream is a rich source of vitamins C, B1, proteins, phosphorus, calcium and iron. Seabream is the perfect diet food because it is low in fat. For romantic dinner, you can serve this fish with white wine. Today we have baked this fish and we’d like to share the recipe of this tasty dish with you.
Ingredients for Baked Gilthead Seabream
2 parsley stalks
4 garlic cloves
Salt and fish spices to taste
Recipe of Baked Gilthead Seabream
- Wash, scale, gut fish and remove gills.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with spices and add salt to taste.
- Fill the fish with parsley and halves of garlic cloves.
- Place on oil-coated baking sheet.
- Bake at the temperature of 270-320 F (150-180 C) for 30 minutes.
- When done, transfer to a serving plate and garnish with pickles, green pepper, lemon chunks.