https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ingredient.jpg 244 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-07-24 07:53:332012-07-24 07:55:55How to Make Fish Dumplings
Today we made dumplings with salmon and cod and served them with tomato sauce. We didn’t even expect them to come out so tasty! Give it a try, maybe you will take to them too.
Ingredients for Fish Dumplings
- 0.6 lb flour
- 0.25 pt or 0.6 glass water
- 1 egg
- 0.6 lb salmon fillet
- 0.2 lb cod
- 1 onion
- Salt, a mixture of peppers to taste.
Recipe for Fish Dumplings
- Put flour, water and an egg into a bowl; knead non-sticky dough. You’ll have to work on it for about 15 minutes to make it more elastic.
- Put the dough into a bowl, cover with a film and leave like that for 30 minutes.
- Chop fish with onion with a knife, add pepper and salt, mix up carefully.
- Roll out the dough and cut out circles with a glass; put the filling in the middle and pinch the edges together.
- Put the ready dumplings out onto a flour-sprinkled board.
- Boil them in a salted boiling water, stirring constantly. The dumplings are ready 7-8 minutes after they have risen to the surface.
- As a condiment, it is possible – to balsamic vinegar, tomato sauce or natural ketpuch good quality.