https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/maiale-pronto.jpg 307 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-02-06 08:04:192014-06-26 05:46:40Claypot Pork with Chanterelles and Potatoes
This dish can be safely prepared for holiday table. Juicy and satisfying, it will keep body and soul perfectly warm in cold weather. If you do not have claypots, you can bake in a big pan.
Ingredients for Pork with Chanterelles in a Clay Pots
- Not very fat pork: 300 gr.
- Jerked ham: 50 gr.
- Potatoes: 3-4 pieces.
- Dried chanterelle mushrooms: 40-50 gr.
- Onion: 1
- Any semi-hard cheese (such as Emmental): 150 g.
- Cream: 200 ml.
- Olive oil: 3 tbsp
- Salt, pepper, rosemary, bay leaf: to taste
Recipe for Pork with Chanterelles in a Clay Pots
- Soak the chanterelles in water for half an hour.
- Boil the potatoes unpeeled until soft. Peel and chop dice them.
- Chop dice the meat.
- Finely chop ham and onion, fry them slightly in olive oil.
- Add meat and fry for a few minutes.
- Oil the claypots, put in a bay leaf and a sprig of rosemary.
- Place the layers of potatoes, meat, onions, mushrooms, sprinkle with grated cheese. Don’t forget salt and pepper.
- Pour in the cream, sprinkle some more cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven, about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve hot, directly in clay pots.