https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/per-insalata.jpg 442 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-10-19 10:59:442018-12-12 07:18:13Carrot Salad with Garlic and Balsamic Vinegar
This one is an Italian traditional salad from boiled carrot dressed with olive oil and Balsamico vinegar. It is easy to make and boasts a rich pleasant taste.
Ingredients for Carrot Salad with Garlic
- Carrots: 5-6
- Garlic: 1-2 cloves
- Bunch of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 3 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for Carrot Salad with Garlic
- Wash carrots well, put them into a pan and pour in water to just cover the carrots.
- Boil on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Prod a carrot with a fork to see if it is ready, it should be a bit hard. Then take the carrots out and let them cool down.
- Peel the carrots and cut them across into rings.
- Put the rings into a salad bowl, add oil, vinegar, finely chopped garlic and parsley. Give it a good mix-up.