This dish is off-center and easy to make. There’s no way not to like this sort of cannelloni made from leek and filled with fragrant stuffing. Capers add greatly to the taste of the stuffing. Note that the recipe is perfectly alterable, use any products you have a liking for.
Ingredients for Leek Stuffed with Meat
- 2 leeks
- 0.8 lb minced meat
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon salted capers
- 5-6 tablespoons grated parmesan
- salt, black pepper, olive oil.
Recipe for Leek Stuffed with Meat
- Cut off the tops and the bottoms of leek stalks and cut them across into pieces about 2.5 inches long. Sort out the stalks, turning them into separate double pipes.
- Cut the middle layers finely, fry on olive oil, add tomatoes and capers, stew for a couple of minutes and then add minced meat.
- Stew the mixture for about 5 minutes, at the end add grated cheese, salt, pepper. Turn off the heat. When the stuffing has cooled down some, mix in an egg.
- Fill the leek pipes with stuffing tightly.
- Place them in a form with half a glass of water.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 356 degrees; turn them over once.