Pistachio cheesecake is pretty simple to cook and does not need baking.
This creamy cheesecake has a sweet and creamy pistachio flavor.
Besides, this cheesecake can be frozen and then easily transformed into Semifredo. This dish is most pleasant in the heat.
In order to enjoy such a stunningly delicious ice cream, you do not even need a ice cream maker.
Ingredients for Pistachio Cheesecake
- Philadelphia cream cheese: 350 gr.
- Cream 33-35%: 500 ml.
- Milk 120 ml.
- Gelatin sheets: 12 g.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- Pistachio cream: 200 gr.
For the basics
- Cookies: 155 gr.
- Butter: 55 gr.
- Water: 1-2 tablespoons
Recipe for Pistachio Cheesecake
- Heat milk to the boiling point, turn the heat off and add gelatin.
- Stir until the gelatin dissolves completely.
- Whip cream with sugar until it produces stable peaks.
- Add gelatin milk and continue whipping for a couple of minutes.
- Add the pistachio cream and cream cheese, still whipping.
- Crumble cookies, put them in a blender and grind.
- Mix crumbled cookies with soft butter and add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Put parchment on the removable bottom of a baking mold.
- Place the cookies on it, distributing them evenly all over the bottom.
- Put a lot of pistachio cream on top of the cookies. Smooth it out with a spatula.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove the ring of the mold, inserting a knife around its edges.
- Drag the cheesecake onto a plate.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios or something else, if desired.