Sauté belongs with the dishes that can be made quickly. The sauté made with sea scallops is certainly one of those. Sea scallops taste delicious, and sauté is the dish that brings it out best. Making it according to our recipe you come up with a marvelous juicy dish that will be appreciated even by picky gourmets.
Ingredients for Scallops Sauté
- 2 lb sea scallops in shells
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 0.2 pt or half a glass dry white wine
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt, white pepper
- pieces of dried white bread
Recipe for Scallops Sauté
- Take scallop meat out of shells, put it in a colander and wash in running water.
- Pour oil into a stewing pan and fry chopped garlic, then add ginger.
- A minute later put in scallops, salt, pepper and stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in wine, stew for another 2-3 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and turn off the heat.
- Put a handful of pieces of dried bread on each plate and pour out hot sauté.