Cuttlefish is a tasty cephalopod used to prepare delicious dishes.
The meat of cuttlefish is healthier and more nutritious than pork and even beef. In the pulp cuttlefish found vitamins D, E, A, B6, B12, fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, minerals – potassium, selenium, iodine, phosphorus, iron, high-grade quality and easily digestible protein.
Today we have a cuttlefish with lemon, in Italian – Seppia al Limone.
Very tasty dish that is prepared simply and quickly.
Ingredients for Cuttlefish with lemon
- Cuttlefish: 1-1.3 kg.
- Lemon: 1 large or 2 small.
- Garlic: 3 cloves.
- Fresh grated ginger: 1 tbsp
- A few sprigs of parsley.
- Bread crumbs: 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Lemon zest: 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
Recipe for Cuttlefish with lemon
- Clean the cuttlefish, remove the bone, mouth and eyes.
- Rinse the carcass with running water, cut it into pieces.
- Fry with olive oil sliced garlic with grated ginger in a skillet.
- Add pieces of cuttlefish, lemon zest, salt. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Then open the lid and let excess moisture evaporate on high heat.
- Add lemon juice, and in a couple of minutes add bread crumbs and chopped parsley.
- Stir and turn the heat off.
- Serve hot.