https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/zucchini-rotoli.jpg 332 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-05-06 08:10:362014-05-06 08:10:36Zucchini rolls with Cheese and Anchovies
This appetizer is useful any time you want to cook something simple, tasty, and quick. Zucchini’s neutral taste harmonizes perfectly with the spicy stuffing.
Add salt is not necessary, as the cheese and anchovies enough salty.
Ingredients for Zucchini rolls
- Zucchini: 3-4
- Feta cheese or sheep cheese: 200 gr.
- Fillet of salted anchovies in oil 3-4 pc.
- Olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Red onion: 1
- Green onions, fresh mint, basil, parsley to taste.
Recipe for Zucchini rolls
- Slice zucchini along thinly. Grill until tender.
- Knead cheese with anchovies, herbs, and olive oil.
- Put a little stuffing on zucchini slices and roll them.