Pork fillet is usually on the dry side, it contains little fat. But if you prepare steaks from pork fillet in this way you will get tender and juicy pieces of excellent meat.
Ingredients for Fried Pork Steak
For 2 portions
- 2 slices of pork tenderloin, 1.5-2 cm thick
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- Pinch of dried ground basil.
- Pinch of sea salt.
Recipe for Fried Pork Steak
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate pork in the mixture.
- Heat a frying pan with a thick bottom and put in the pieces of meat.
- The frying pan should be scorching hot at first, but when the meat has acquired a nicely brown crust, you should turn the heat down to medium.
- When the meat has fried well on one side, turn it over and fry until ready, about 3-4 minutes on each side.