Chicken liver is quite easy to make, and you get delicious dishes that are sure to delight your palate. We took honey fungus for this recipe to add to chicken liver – if you couldn’t find them, take other mushrooms, field mushrooms, for example.
Ingredients for Chicken Liver with Ginger
- 1 lb chicken liver
- 1 lb honey fungus
- 3 cm ginger root
- 3 garlic cloves
- a couple of parsley sprigs
- 0.2 pt dry white wine
- olive oil, salt
Recipe for Chicken Liver with Ginger
- Peel ginger and grate it finely. Fry it with finely cut garlic and add mushrooms.
- Fry mushrooms for about 10 minutes, then put in liver cut into several parts.
- Salt after a couple of minutes passed, pour in wine and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Serve with marinated cucumber.