You will need raw field mushrooms and dark dry-cured Italian ham made from beef that is called bresaola. It is a dietetic meat having only 4% fat. Fresh rosemary with its magic pinewood flavor and olive oil will make this carpaccio a pleasant and out-of-this-world dish that will look good in the menu of the best restaurants.
Ingredients for Carpaccio from Field Mushrooms
- 3-4 field mushrooms
- 0.2 lb bresaola
- several rosemary stalks, olive oil, lemon juice
- Wash the mushrooms, cut off the ends of the stems, peel, wash again and let dry. Dice them into thin slices and sprinkle with lemon juice that prevents darkening.
- You should cut bresaola into thinnest, almost transparent slices.
- Lay the mushroom and ham slices out fan-shape on each plate. Salt the mushrooms slightly.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add rosemary and serve at once.