How to Cook Mozzarella with Pistachios and Tomatoes
For this appetizer they usually take Mozzarella di Buffalo or mozzarella made of buffalo milk. It has an extremely fine texture and bleeds with milk inside. It is the Mozzarella of the best quality. Its gentle taste is emphasized by pistachios and sweet tomatoes to a perfection.
Ingredients for Mozzarella with Pistachios and Tomatoes
- 0.9 lb Mozzarella di Buffalo
- 0.2 lb pistachios
- 3-4 tomatoes
- olive oil, salt to taste
- Cut Mozzarella into large slices.
- Cut tomatoes in approximately the same-shaped slices.
- Put mozzarella and tomato slices together, interchanging them with each other.
- Peel pistachios and top the appetizer with them.
- Dress it with olive oil and salt.