https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ingred2.jpg 336 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-02-26 19:31:222013-02-26 19:31:22The Steamed Salmon with Rosemary Recipe
This dish will be appreciated by everybody who likes wholesome and tasty food. You cook the fish on steam with rosemary. Steeped in rosemary’s magic coniferous aroma, the salmon comes out exceptionally fine.
Ingredients for Steamed Salmon with Rosemary
- 2 Salmon steaks (or trout)
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice: to taste.
Recipe for Steamed Salmon with Rosemary
- Smear salmon steaks with olive oil, pepper and salt, interlay with fresh rosemary leaves.
- Leave for an hour to soak well.
- Pour water into a double boiler, put salmon steaks into the bowl.
- Boil for about 20-25 minutes, then drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
- A good idea for garnish is boiled potatoes made with cream, sour cream or butter.