The Recipe for Pasta with Mussels and Chickpea
This dish is good for a nice family dinner or supper. Pasta with seafood is a Mediterranean diet dish that is always popular. The recipe includes chickpea, on the Italian – cecci, a Turkey kind of pea which you will have to boil before you start making the dish.
Ingredients for Pasta with Mussels
- 2.2 lb mussels in shells
- 0.7 lb pasta laganelle or other
- 0.4 lb chickpea
- 5-6 tablespoons grated tomatoes
- 1-2cm fresh ginger
- half a glass white dry wine
- parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper
Recipe for Pasta with Mussels
- Pour some olive oil onto a frying pan and fry finely chopped garlic and ginger.
- Pour in wine, add tomatoes and chickpeas with parsley.
- In about 5 minutes put in shelled mussels, salt, pepper and turn off the heat in another 3 minutes.
- Boil the paste till al’dente, drain through a colander and put into the hot sauce.