Salmon with tomato sauce is so good because tomato juice gives this fatty fish a slightly sourish taste. Capers and parsley create a delicate and fancy flavor.
Indulge your family with this amazingly tasty dish.
Above all, salmon is very healthy. This fish is easily digested and contains phosphorus that is essential for our brain. And fish is said to boost our sex drive.
Tomatoes are rich source of lycopene, an antioxidant. High lycopene content is found not only in fresh tomatoes but also in tomato sauces and paste.
This substance rejuvenates our body, so salmon with tomato sauce is really healthy to all.
Ingredients for Salmon with Tomato Sauce
1-1.3 lb (500-600 g) salmon
200 g tomato paste or grated tomatoes
25 g capers
3 parsley stalks
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
Salt to taste
Recipe of Salmon with Tomato Sauce
- Wash, scale and cut salmon into pieces.
- Sauté finely chopped garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Add finely chopped parsley, pour in grated tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add capers and fish pieces.
- Season with salt to taste but remember that capers are salty.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook each side of the fish for 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped greens and serve immediately.