https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png 0 0 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-03-03 05:57:122011-03-03 05:57:56How to Make Baked Eggplant Boats with Vegetables
We have for you an interesting vegetable dish that is served in boats made from eggplant baked in the oven. It will be appreciated not only by vegetarians, but by everyone who likes wholesome and tasty vegetable dishes.
Ingredients for Baked Eggplant with Vegetables
- 2-3 eggplants
- 1 fennel
- 2-3 stalks celery
- 3 sweet peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- olive oil, salt, black pepper
Recipe for Baked Eggplant with Vegetables
- Cut eggplants along and take out the cores. Sprinkle the eggplant boats with oil, salt and bake in the oven until soft.
- To make the filling, chop garlic finely, fry it in a frying pan on oil.
- Add fennel and carrot cut into cubes.
- In a couple of minutes put in cut pepper, tomatoes and celery.
- Add tomato paste and finely cut eggplant cores. Salt, pepper, cover up and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Fill the baked boats with the vegetable mixture. Put them in the oven for about 15 minutes at 356 degrees.