Turkey breast is a perfect dietary food, it has so little fat. But for this very reason this meat is regarded too dry and dull. But there are ways to make it juicy and uncommon, and here is ours.
Ingredients for Rolls from Turkey Breast
- 2 lb turkey breast
- 0.2 lb cheese
- 4 pickles
- 0.2 lb Korean carrot
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass red dry wine
- A mixture of hot peppers, salt: to taste
- Flour for breading, oil for frying
Recipe for Rolls from Turkey Breast
- Cut the breast into thin slices and pound them slightly with a hammer.
- Mash the garlic with a press, mix with ground pepper and salt.
- Spread the mixture over the fillet pieces and leave them for about half an hour.
- Cut the cheese and pickles into bars.
- Make carrot according to the recipe Korean carrot or buy it.
- Place carrot, cheese and pickles on each piece of fillet.
- Roll the pieces up and fix with a toothpick.
- Roll them over in flour.
- Pour a little oil into a stewing pan and fry the rolls on both sides.
- Pour in the wine, cover up and stew on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Be sure to take out the toothpicks before serving.