It’s common knowledge that the tastiest and softest meat is one on the ribs. If you marinate it prior to roasting in red wine with balsam vinegar and spicy herbs you will get most delicious meat that will melt in your mouth. We would like to share our recipe with you.
Ingredients for Marinated Pork Ribs Grille
- choose pork ribs well covered with flesh – 4.4 lb
- 1.7 pt red dry wine
- 3 tablespoons Balsamico di Modena vinegar
- 1 onion
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1-2 stalks rosemary
- 2-3 leaves sage
- 1 teaspoonful white pepper
- 0.4 pt water
- Take a large dish, put in a cut onion, finely chopped rosemary, sage, white pepper. Knead them with salt.
- Pour in wine, vinegar, and water. Mix well and add a bay leaf broken into pieces.
- Put the ribs into the marinate and press them down with a weight. The ribs should stay in the marinade for about 5 hours.
- Pre-heat the grille well and roast the ribs until nicely brownish for about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve the ribs with fresh vegetables and wash them down with red wine.