If you have got ripe bananas at home you can use them for a real treat – banana muffins. Enhanced with whipped cream, they will make for an incredibly delicious snack – much better than store-bought ones which are almost plastic, considering how many harmful chemical additives they contain. Therefore you’d do well to make your goodies at home – especially if you have children.
Ingredients for Banana Muffins
- 0.5 lb flour
- a glass of cream
- 0.04 lb butter
- 0.2 lb sugar
- an egg
- 2 bananas
- 0.01 lb salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- a handful of raisin
- To decorate: A glass of fat cream whipped with 3 tablespoons sugar, any berries, cocoa powder or cinnamon
Recipe for Banana Muffins
- Sift the flour and mix it with sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Mix cream with butter, egg and mashed bananas.
- Bring the dry and liquid mixtures together, add a handful of raisin.
- Fill about 2/3 of paper forms with the dough.
- Bake at 356 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Decorate whipped cream, berries, sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon