What could be more nice and yummy than strawberry desserts? Strawberry is rich in pectin and lupeol which are essential for our health. What’s more, prune and strawberry featured in our recipe are on the top 20 list of foods that keep us young. They stimulate the breakdown of fats, so dieticians encourage us to include them into the diet more often. You’ll love its simplicity and incomparable well-balanced taste.
Ingredients for Strawberry and Prune Dessert
- 300 g strawberry
- 100 g prune
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Several mint leaves
- Wash strawberry, remove stems and cut in half.
- Wash prune and cut as you like.
- In creamers, place strawberry and prune. Combine.
- Pour lemon juice and honey over.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy.