10 Smoothies for Weight Loss and Cleansing
Do you want to cleanse the body of toxins and excess fat? Your desire for renewal is within your easy reach.
A glass of fresh smoothies not only contributes to detoxification of all body systems, but also fills your body with natural vitamins, increasing vitality and energy. Your juices, cocktails, and smoothies must always contain green vegetables rich in vitamins, enzymes and chlorophyll. These nutrients dilute blood within a few minutes.
Drink fresh juices and smoothies every day. This can really do wonders for slimming, beauty, and health improvement.
For example, to make your smoothie more useful, simply add a little lemon and a handful of kale to your orange juice. You will have a good smoothie that burns fat.
If you want a banana, add a handful of mint leaves and romaine lettuce. Your smoothie will be full of vitamins and antioxidants.
So, all you need is a blender, fruits and vegetables.
For those who want to start right now, here are ten recipes
- Fat burning smoothie. Rich in fiber, improve blood circulation, helps fight infections. Increases metabolism, strengthens muscles and bones. Ingredients: 2-3 carrots, celery, a handful of any cabbage, lemon, ginger 50 grams.
- Smoothies with beetroot – stimulates metabolism. Rich in potassium helps lower blood pressure, alkalized. Ingredients: Half a lemon, green peppers, beet, two stalks of celery, 2-3 radishes, cucumber and 1 tsp olive oil.
- Toning smoothie with arugula – a natural aphrodisiac, helps digestion and clear thinking, stimulates the immune system. Ingredients: A glass of coconut water, two handfuls of arugula, a small bunch of coriander, a pinch of chili jalapeno.
- Smoothies for the mind. Great for improving memory, the normal functioning of the nervous system. Speeds up the metabolism, alkalizing, antioxidant. Ingredients: two handfuls of watercress, lemon, two pears, nectarines, a teaspoon of spirulina.
- Smoothies anti-smog. Rich in folic acid and kaempferol, a cocktail helps cleanse the body from being poisoned by exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, reduce the accumulation of toxins. Good for the skin, improves digestion, stimulate the body. Ingredients: leek, cucumber, avocado, radishes, garlic clove, half a lemon, a couple Brussels sprouts.
- Smoothie against the cold, filled with vitamin C and carotene. Stimulates the mind, anti-inflammatory, good for your skin. Ingredients: two teaspoons of dried goji berries, mango, mandarin, two sprigs of celery, lettuce nasturtium.
- Alkalizing smoothie. Rich in vitamins A, C and K, is struggling with stress, enriches the blood, diuretic. Ingredients: 2 handfuls of kale, two sprigs of mint, orange, lemon, blueberry.
- Banana smoothie , is a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C and potassium. Ingredients: lettuce, banana, a handful of mint leaves.
- Cleansing smoothie. Rich in vitamins and iron, helps fight infections of the urinary tract. Enriches the blood, beneficial for skin cleansing. Ingredients: two handfuls of spinach, a handful of raspberries, cranberries and blueberries, two oranges.
- Smoothie for the heart and blood vessels. This juice has a high content of lycopene, useful for heart health, skin detoxification. Ingredients: Two tomatoes, cucumber, dill, onion, apple, a bunch of parsley.
These are just examples. In fact, you can come up with your own smoothie recipes made from what you have at hand at the moment.
And remember that many vitamins are better absorbed in the presence of fat, so add a few drops of any oil in your glass of smoothie.