This is a gentle tart (or crostata) with a rich sweet and sour taste and bright lemon flavor.
It is very easy to bake.
It is worth mentioning that it is better to take lemons with a fine peel which do not contain much of the white matter with a bitter taste. However, light spicy bitterness should remain the prominent feature of this tart.
Ingredients for Delicate Lemon Tart
- Flour: 320 gr.
- Yogurt or sour cream: 250 gr.
- Butter: 100 gr.
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- A pinch of salt.
- Lemons: 2-3.
- Sugar: 200 gr.
- Cornstarch: 1 tsp
Recipe for Delicate Lemon Tart
- Mix soft butter with sour cream or yogurt.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Mix the ingredients and knead the dough. It should not be sticky. Put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- The dough should be divided in 2 parts. Flatten one part with your fingers all over the bottom and the sides of the mold.
- For the filling, cut lemons into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Grind lemons with peel, mix them with sugar and cornstarch. If the peel is thick, then it is necessary to cut the peel and remove the white part.
- Place the filling on the dough and cover with the strips from another portion of the dough.
- Bake the tart for 40-50 minutes, at 180C.
- Ready cake sprinkle with powdered sugar.