If you are depressed or just out of sorts, pick yourself up with a cup of hot chocolate. Hot chocolate will lift up your spirit and send a pleasant warm energy through every cell of your body. Using this recipe you’ll get rich, fragrant and very thick chocolate. It is a good idea to dip cookies, biscuits or dry bread in this chocolate. A fantastic result is guaranteed.
Ingredients for Hot Chocolate
- 0.6 pt milk
- 0.2 pt 25% cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 0.3 lb black chocolate
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Break the cinnamon stick into small pieces or grind it to powder using a mallet.
- Pour milk into a pot, add the cinnamon and boil it. Let it stand for 10 minutes and then filter it through a fine strainer.
- Melt the chocolate with a spoon of cocoa. Add cream and mix it up until smooth.
- Then pour in milk with cinnamon gradually. Mix well.
- Pour chocolate into cups. Serve it hot.