We got used to eating raw bananas, but you can also make yummy banana desserts. For example, try delicious bananas fried in breadcrumbs. Breadcrumbs are so crispy and fried bananas have amazingly delicate and tender taste. Nutmeg gives unforgettable flavor to this fabulous dessert. What’s more, bananas are beneficial to our heart and lift our spirits.
Ingredients for Fried Bananas
- 2-3 bananas
- 1 nutmeg
- 3-4 tablespoons (50-70 g) butter
- 1 lemon
- Pinch of bitter chocolate
- Peel bananas. Cut along and then into three pieces.
- Grate nutmeg finely.
- Sprinkle banana pieces with grated nutmeg.
- Roll in breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter.
- Fry each side of banana for 2 minutes.
- Arrange on a serving plate and dust with grated chocolate.
- Pour lemon juice over and serve.