Focaccia is a popular Italian scone-like bread that is always welcomed at picnics and goes along well with tasty Italian dishes. Focaccia is made with different stuffing – tomatoes, onion, garlic, spicy herbs. We suggest you make Focaccia with olives which is one of the best.
Ingredients for Focaccia with Olives
- 0.7 lb flour
- half a cup of warm water
- 0.04 lb fresh yeast
- olive oil, salt, olives
- Dissolve the yeast in warm salted water.
- Add flour, a spoonful of olive oil and make soft dough.
- Sprinkle flour upon the working place and work on the dough for about 10 minutes kneading and stretching it. If the dough is sticky coat your hands with oil.
- Spread the dough upon a pre-oiled form, cover with a cling film. Leave it like that for an hour.
- When the dough has swelled up, prod it with a finger several times over the surface.
- Put olives into the holes and sprinkle with olive oil all over the surface.
- Bake focaccia in an oven pre-heated to 392 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.