https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/biscotti.jpg 313 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-04-17 05:42:352014-04-17 05:42:35Pistachio Cookies Mona Lisa Recipe
These pistachio cookies are beautiful and amazingly delicious.
The cookies have a warm nutty flavor and delicate texture, similar to the attractive and mysterious smile of Mona Lisa.
Cookies does not leave anyone indifferent
Ingredients for Pistachio cookies
- Flour: 220 gr.
- Butter at room temperature: 100 gr.
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sugar: 100 gr
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Ground pistachios: 110 gr.
- Whole pistachios for stuffing.
Recipe for Pistachio cookies
- Cream butter and sugar, then whisk with egg.
- Add sifted flour with baking powder, pinch of salt, lemon zest and crushed pistachios.
- Knead the dough that does not stick. Cover with foil and keep in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Then roll the dough, cut into diamond shapes, putting one nut in the center of each.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, for 180C.