Quail eggs make a wholesome and tasty food. They are nice to eat and good for your health. We took a liking to an appetizer made from quail eggs and anchovy we ate in a restaurant in Rome. We decided to make one at home with some alterations.
Ingredients for Appetizer From Quail Eggs and Anchovy
- 8 quail eggs
- 4 fillets salted anchovy
- 1 tablespoonful curry sauce
- a leaf of Romain salad
- a few cherry tomatoes
- Boil eggs for five minutes. Peel off the shells, cut them along and extract the yolks.
- Mash anchovy fillets with a fork. Mix with yolks and curry sauce.
- Mix everything carefully and stuff the eggs with the mixture.
- Serve on a salad leaf with tomatoes.