The Recipe for Field Mushrooms Fried with Onion in Olive Oil
It’s a simple way of cooking field mushrooms; nevertheless the mushrooms come out delicious. While frying their light aroma thickens, and you will be surprised at the unexpectedly fine taste.
Ingredients for Field Mushrooms Fried
- 2.2 lb field mushrooms
- 2-3 onions
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
Recipe for Field Mushrooms Fried
- Wash the mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the onion in half-rings.
- Pour oil into a wide frying-pan, fry onion slightly. Then put in mushrooms and sprinkle with oregano.
- Fry on medium heat, uncovered, for about 10 minutes until they acquire a golden color, stirring from time to time.
- When they are fried salt and pepper to taste.