The Recipe for Polenta with Salmon and Zucchini
The combination of the tastes of soft polenta with stewed zucchini, leek and smoked salmon will leave no-one indifferent.
Ingredients for Polenta with Salmon
- Corn flour: 500 g.
- 4-6 Not large zucchini(or 1 squash)
- 1 Leek
- Smoked salmon: 200 gr.
- Olive oil, salt: to taste.
The Recipe for Polenta with Salmon
- Cut leek into rings and fry.
- Add zucchini cubes and stew until soft.
- Finally add finely cut salmon, mix up and turn off the heat.
- To prepare polenta boil some water, pour in corn flour in a thin stream, mixing constantly. Boil until ready.
- Serve polenta hot in portions on plates, top it with fried vegetables and salmon.