You can prepare an excellent dessert with a magnificent flavor from lemon curd and strawberries.
Add to it some sponge-biscuit (type Savoiardi) walnuts, garnish with mint, and here is a new dish to surprise your near and dear ones with.
You can make lemon curd using our Recipe Lemon curd.
Ingredients for Dessert with Lemon Curd and Strawberries
- 0.4 lb strawberries
- 5-6 walnuts
- 0.1 lb sponge-biscuit
- lemon curd
- Wash strawberries and cut into thin slices.
- Put out 2 or 3 biscuits onto a flat dessert plate.
- Put lemon curd on the biscuits, top with strawberry slices.
- Put another layer like this on top of the first one.
- Sprinkle with cut walnuts, garnish with mint.
- Let the dessert stand for about half an hour and serve it.