The dessert offers a combination of a velvety chocolate taste with the freshness of citrus and rich creamy mascarpone taste. In addition, it is moderately sweet. It will be a decoration to any table. In addition, it is very easy to cook.
Ingredients for Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- Dark chocolate: 200 gr.
- Mascarpone cream cheese: 150 g.
- Greek yogurt: 50 gr.
- Condensed milk 3 tbsp
- Milk 50 ml.
- A handful of raisins (soaked in rum can be even better).
- For decoration: almond, orange peel, candied cherries.
Recipe for Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- Melt the chocolate with the milk, add raisins, and mix well.
- Mix mascarpone with yogurt and condensed milk. Try if for you it is not sweet, add sugar.
- Put the mascarpone mixture and the chocolate with raisins into glasses in layers.
- Lay orange slices between the layers.
- Decorate and place in the fridge for a half hour.
- Enjoy! It’s so delicious.