https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/budino-riso.jpg 467 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-04-21 14:06:122015-04-21 14:08:31Rice Pudding with Chocolate and Cranberries
This is a delicate pudding with a gorgeous flavor, bright taste and excellent crumbly texture. Even beginning cooks can cope with it.
By the way, if you don’t have cranberry, it can be replaced with raisins.
Ingredients for Rice Pudding with Chocolate and Cranberries
- Rice: 180-200 gr.
- Coconut: 2-3 tablespoons.
- Eggs: 2
- Melted butter: 80 gr.
- Pine nuts (or any other nuts): 2 tbsp.
- Dried cranberries: 2 tbsp.
- Chocolate chips: 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar, salt: to taste.
Recipe for Rice Pudding with Chocolate and Cranberries
- Boil the rice until tender in water or in the milk.
- Add all the ingredients in the cooked rice and mix well.
- Grease the suitable size mold, sprinkle it with breadcrumbs.
- Put the rice in the mold and spread it to get an even layer.
- Bake the pudding for 30-40 minutes, at 180 C.
- Serve hot or cold.