Try tasty chocolate truffles with raisin soaked in rum. The flavorful coating of coconut shavings makes an exquisite addition to their taste. These home-made sweets are easy to make, but they are a really great delight! Here’s the treat that will do fine for a romantic supper.
Ingredients for Chocolate Truffles with Raisin
- 0.55 lb 70% dark chocolate
- 0.4 lb 35% cream
- 1 oz butter
- 3 tablespoons cognac
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- a handful of raisin soaked in rum for 4 hours.
- coconut shavings for coating
Recipe for Chocolate Truffles with Raisin in Coconut Shavings
- Make ganache according to the recipe Chocolate Truffles
- Add the squeezed-out raisin to the chocolate mixture and mix well. Place into the fridge for 8-10 hours.
- Put coconut shavings on a plate. Take the mixture out of the fridge, scoop it with a small spoon and roll up into small balls.
- Roll them around at once several times in the shavings and put away on a dish covered with parchment. Put them away into the fridge for 3 hours.
- The truffles will keep in the fridge for several weeks.