Turkey meat is one of the most dietary kinds of meat; it has soft consistence and delicate taste. It’s not difficult to cook; dishes from this meat are always excellent. You will love turkey leg baked in an oven with potatoes and white mushrooms. Mushroom flavor gives a special charm to this dish.
Ingredients for Bake Turkey Leg with Potatoes and White Mushrooms
- 1 turkey leg
- 6-8 not large potatoes
- 0.7 lb porcini mushrooms (you can take frozen)
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1-2 onions
- 1 cup dry white wine
- salt, dry spicy herbs: saffron, thyme, rosemary to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- First you must marinate meat in white wine with curry, onions and spicy herbs. Make cuts in the meat with a knife in several places for better marinating. Marinate it for about 3-4 hours.
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Put the leg into a round form, spread mushrooms, potatoes, onions from the marinade around it and dress it with olive oil.
- Bake it for about an hour and a half over medium heat watering it with the meat juice now and again. When the meat acquires a nicely brown crust, the dish is ready.