https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png 0 0 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-01-20 09:48:472011-01-20 09:49:22The Recipe for Fried Trout with Herbs
Trout is a tasty and nourishing fish containing omega 3. We cooked it according to a simple Mediterranean recipe. It came out sensational with spicy herbs, olive oil and lemon juice.
Ingredients for Fried Trout with Herbs
- 2 rainbow trouts
- a few sage leaves
- 2 laurel leaves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- salt, olive oil, pepper, lemon juice
Recipe for Fried Trout with Herbs
- Gut the fishes, remove the gills. Wash them in running water and dry.
- Rub oregano with salt and pepper and rub it onto the fishes both inside and outside.
- Put a couple of sage leaves and one laurel leaf into the bellies. Sprinkle with lemon juice and leave for 20 minutes.
- Pour some olive oil onto a wide frying pan. Fry the fishes on both sides on medium heat until ready.
- Serve hot with fried in olive oil, whole cherry tomatoes.