https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/panini-con-cioccolate.jpg 349 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-03-21 15:45:062014-06-25 11:01:28The Recipe for Buns with Chocolate
Fresh buns with a wonderful chocolate taste – what could be better? Try baking them at home.
As the dough matures slowly and for a long time in the fridge, the buns have a soft flaky texture.
Ingredients for Buns with Chocolate
- Flour 00: 700-750 gr.
- Milk 250 ml.
- Greek yogurt or sour cream 4-5 tablespoons
- Eggs: 2 + yolk for greasing.
- Butter the room temperature: 100 gr.
- Fresh yeast 30 gr.
- Sugar: 100 gr.
- Salt: A couple pinches
- For the filling: 150 gr. chocolate + 2-3 tablespoons milk + 50 gr. butter – melted together.
Recipe for Buns with Chocolate
- Dissolve yeast in milk, add the eggs, yogurt or sour cream, salt, sugar and butter.
- Mix everything thoroughly and add some flour. Then knead the dough that does not stick.
- Form a ball, place in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- Then remove the dough from the refrigerator. Knead hard and put in a warm place.
- When the dough rises again, put it on the table and divide into 2 parts. Roll out and spread some chocolate cream on each.
- Make a roll. Place the rolls in the form, leave them to puff, for 30-40 min.
- Then cut directly in the forms.
- Put the buns into the oven 170-180C and bake for about 40 minutes.