Discover the taste of black tomatoes and you will fall in love with them. Whatever you make with kumato tomatoes is sure to be incredibly delicious due to their rich sweet taste. We want to share the recipe of a wonderful light salad with kumato.
Ingredients for Salad with Black Tomatoes
- 0.3 lb black tomatoes
- several Romana (lettuce novel) leaves
- sweet pepper
- a garlic clove
- several parsley sprigs
- lemon, salt, olive oil
Recipe for Salad with Black Tomatoes
- Wash lettuce novel leaves, dry and tear up into medium-sized pieces.
- Cut sweet pepper into straws. Cut tomatoes into four parts.
- Make the dressing – press the garlic, mix it with chopped parsley, lemon juice, salt and 3-4 spoons of olive oil.
- Mix tomato pieces, lettuce novel leaves and pepper in a bowl. Pour the dressing over and serve at once.